Mike the Music Man (who looks a lot like the late #VincentPrice) will repair the Juke Box, this Wednesday night. He guarantees the music will be memorable. (Memorable? Just what is he referring to?).
A special genchat will happen on Halloween, October 31st. It’s special because it will be during the morning, rather than the evening.
And Treeverne-Upon-the-Gene will have House Specials for the occasion as well:
- Bloody Mary (highball glass): Tomato juice, Vodka, red hot sauce, green hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt/ pepper; garnish w/celery stalk
- Black Devil (chilled martini glass): Dark rum, dry Vermouth with Black Olive garnish and Orange sugar rimmer
- Almond Joy Martini (chilled martini glass): CHOCOLATE vodka, Hazelnut liqueur, coconut rum
- Blood Sucker (cocktail glass): Triple Sec, Vodka and Pineapple juice w/raspberry or strawberry puree for garnish along side of glass (“blood”)
- Liquefied Ghost (martini glass): Vanilla syrup, cream, vodka and soda
- Pumpkin (Spice) Punch: lemon juice, Bourbon, apple cider, honey, Pinot Grigio, sliced apples, oranges and pears (serving from jack o lantern/pumpkin bowl)
- Milky Way (martini glass): Coffee liqueur, CHOCOLATE vodka and cream
- Witches’ Brew: Pineapple juice, cranberry juice and Malibu rum
- Bloody Brain (shooter): Chilled vodka & lime juice in shoot glass; use straw to add drip in Bailey’s Irish Cream. Acidic lime juice will curdle cream creating realistic blobs of “brain”
- Gory Brain Cocktail (champagne flute): Peach Schnapps, straw in Irish Cream. For the extra gore, add dash of grenadine.
- Zombie Cocktail (highball glass): Apricot brandy, light rum, dark (or Jamaican) rum, lime juice, Grenadine, orange juice and Bacardi 151 rum
- Vampire Overbite (stemmed cocktail glass): vanilla ice cream, Triple Sec, and (white) Creme de Cacao and Grenadine
- Cemetery Slime Punch NON-ALCOHOLIC: Slowly add diet root beer to punch bowl filled low-fat frozen yougurt (vanilla & chocolate) and Gummi worms
- Vesper (martini glass): Gin, Vodka, Kina Linnet and a lemon twist
- Zombie Gut Punch (glass punch cup): Blood Orange juice, Black Cherry soda, Vodka, Triple Sec; add Grenadine to rim
Oh, and there is a special guest or two joining us as well.
Who, you ask? I’ll never tell!
Come and see!