I have always liked a good Blame Game.
In Facebook, on Saturday (26 April 2016), I saw what I call a “Dead Tree.” It is your genealogy tree, but instead of the names of your ancestors you fill in what ailment (or accident) each person died from. I also included age at death.
Now, it seems that this fun was started in 2013, and … died off? But I think it’s worth reviving 🙂
Zombie Trees anyone?
- I saw Megan Smolenyak‘s and thought it looked cool; and The Excuse (as I understand it) is going around like this:
- Megan blames “The Legal Genealogist,” Judy G. Russell; and,
- Judy accuses Nathan Murphy
Mine looks like this:
- Dad died when I was 50 years old.
- When Dad was 2 years old, he lost his father!
- He was 38 (and I was 12), when “Gramma Rabbit” passed away.
- Mum was 41 (and I was 19), when her father died.
- She was 19, and looking after 3 younger siblings, when her mother died.
So, what does your look like?